Monday 5 January 2009

Tyred of the Snow

First day back at school today and we woke up to a light covering of snow, which was nice.  Pretty but not enough to make walking difficult.  Theo was really looking forward to seeing his friends again and I was looking forward to getting out of the house.  I know we have been out and about this holiday but it really feels like I've spent 2 weeks sitting on my bum.  The walk to school was just what I needed I think.

My photo a day for today

I noticed this pattern in the tyres of the pushchair after traipsing through the mm's of snow to school this morning.

I tried to get a better picture with my 300D but zooming in closer to cut out the body of the pushchair meant losing the heart effect of the tyre pattern. This time compact triumphs over DSLR. 

No comments: