Wednesday 7 January 2009

Satnag

Today's photo is of my new toy (well OK, our new toy).  A Garmin Nuvi 205wt Satnag.  It arrived just in time too, cause I had an interview for a place on a BSL level 3 course today and didn't know where I was going.

I'm not sure how they interview went.  The teacher who was supposed to be taking it was off sick so I ended up signing to a camera for five minutes.  Apparently the college finance director can sign, so if the tutor is not back in time then he will review the recordings and decide who gets in and who doesn't.  I should know by the end of the week, well hopefully by the end of the week seeing as the course starts next week!

P.S. Photo will come later, Blogger playing silly buggars and won't let me upload!

Edited 8/1/09 - Blogger finally let me add my photo.  Was it worth the wait?

No comments: