Monday 19 January 2009

Doh

What am I talking about, nothing happened today... that's what you get for posting before the day is over.

I started my BSL Level 3 course this evening :D

To say I was nervous would be the understatement of the year.  I got there to find about 12 other people already waiting, and chatting away in sign language, gulp.  I had a bit of a panic thinking that if they were all that good already then maybe I was in the wrong room.  It turned out that most of them started the course in September.  There were actually only 3 of us that started today and there was no need for the nerves.  I understood most of what was going on, especially the dirty jokes during the coffee break hehe.

Looking forward to next week.  Now I just have to get myself down to Deaf Club or find myself a friend who can sign so I can practice.


No comments: