Thursday 17 July 2008

Pleeeease Remember..

..to tie a knot in your pyjamas...

This has been bugging me all afternoon. When I went to pick Louis up from nursery this afternoon I had to wait whilst one of the members of staff went for our tickets for the bbq next weekend so Louis and I looked at a book together. The book was '5 in a bed' and had the words to the song..

There were 5 in the bed and the little one said 'roll over, roll over', so they all rolled over and one fell out.

At that point the book goes on to 4 in the bed but I wasn't really reading it so I carried on singing

As he hit the floor he gave a shout 'Pleeeease remember to tie a knot in your pyjamas'

I knew that there was more, I just couldn't remember. It hit me this evening as I was making a cup of tea

'Single beds are only made for 1, 2, 3, 4.. there were 4 in the bed and the little one said...'

I'm sure you're not interested but I was

1 comment:

Catkins said...

I could have told you that....we sang it all the way to france on a school trip one year...