Monday 30 April 2007

Fireman Theo

We went to Linton Zoo today and I have to say, it's a gorgeous little place. The weather was glorious and there were very few other visitors so we got to spend as much time as we liked looking at the animals and trying to get some decent photos.

Theo found the lesser spotted Fireman Sam so we had to let him get up close and interactive, isn't that what education is all about? LOL

I did take some photos of the animals at the zoo but to be honest, they're not that good. Either the animals weren't up to much (the big cats were all sleeping somewhere shadey and secluded, not that I blamed them in that heat), they were too far away for my camera to cope with or they were behind glass, which my little camera doesn't like much either. Next time I'll remember and take my good camera and maybe get some nice animal pics too.

This picture shows just how gorgeous it was there in the sunshine. A gorgeous little alleyway absolutely blanketed in cherry blossom that was falling from the trees like pink snow.

No comments: