Sunday 8 April 2007

Easter Sunday

We had another quiet day today.

Last night Theo wasn't well. He's been full of cold and I think he was feeling particularly grotty and by 6pm he was asking to go to bed! We managed to get him to eat a bit of dinner but getting Calpol down him was just not happening. We laced about 3 different drinks of juice with the stuff and each time he'd pick it up then put it down and ask for a different drink so we'd chuck the old one out and make the new one with a new spoon of Calpol. It's such an effort trying to get him to take the stuff off a medicine spoon that unless he's really ill it's not worth traumatising him.

He was up again at 3am so Adam managed to get some down him but when he climbed in our bed to drink his milk this morning it all came back up (all over me and Louis!!). The upshot was we stayed in today and Theo didn't get any Easter Eggs until tea time. He didn't seem too upset though, after the milk incident this morning he was fine for the rest of the day but I didn't want to take any chances. He enjoyed visiting the neighbours to deliver eggs this afternoon.

I spent most of the day reading my new book 'Making Glass Beads' by Cindy Jenkins. It was really interesting, now I'm just itching to get set up and have a play. Not that this is likely to happen, propane torches and children don't mix, especially in small houses

Todays photo is from New Years Day when Adam took some fat belly photos for me. I've been asked to put a photo of me on here rather than just the boys so here it is, this is one of the better ones.


More news later but it's late and I'm tired so I'll be back tomorrow.


Night night xxx

No comments: